Please Read Before Continuing Your Search
This website is designed to provide the public with access to documents produced by The Tobacco Institute, Inc.
in various litigations across the country. It is intended for informational and educational use only. Documents
will be added to this website on an ongoing basis.
Before reviewing these documents, please note the following:
- The documents available on this website are a subset of a larger collection of documents. Therefore,
numbering gaps often appear.
- Certain documents subject to claims of privilege, work product or highly confidential trade secret
status and certain personnel and third-party information are not available to the public on this website.
- Plaintiffs' Requests for Production of Documents are included on this
website; some have been subject to modification by agreement of the parties or by court-order.
- This website may contain copyrighted material whose use, including reproduction, is governed by
United States copyright law (Title 17, United States Code). The law may permit the "fair use" of a
copyrighted work, including the making of a photocopy, "for purposes such as criticism, comment, news
reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship or research." 17 U.S.C.
- Each user of this website is responsible for ensuring the user's compliance with applicable
copyright laws. Persons obtaining, or later using, a copy of copyrighted material in excess of "fair use"
may become liable for copyright infringement. By accessing this website, the user agrees to defend,
indemnify and hold harmless The Tobacco Institute, its affiliates and their directors, officers, employees
and agents from and against all claims and expenses, including attorneys' fees, arising out of the use of
this website by the user.